Vorklimatisierung

Feiertag?
  • Hi! I have found the way to switch on "Vorklimatisierung":thumbup:, but I have noticed that when this switches on (about a half hour before your depart time), the lights and radio also turn on. This is very annoying for the neighbors and unnecessary.:thumbdown: Does anyone recognize this and maybe found a way to turn that off?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von marco_pas () aus folgendem Grund: text fehler

• Unfortunately not, that’s the way the car actually works. I opened up a complaint ticket with Jeep last October, but there are no answers so far.

I saw your post too, but too late. I have just raised a ticket here too. If there's any news, I will post it here. Seems too me like dumb programming.... why would anyone want it to work this way? pffff

• Well, I had my Z78 recall yesterday, but that didn't solve the pre-heat issue. Haven't had any response to the ticket either. Will make a new appointment with the dealer just for this issue. It should be possible to code this behaviour out.s!Ap8ZAuzfzsSMholgE0EE1VliQgJraA?e=zu331K

Ja: Compass 4XE MY 22
  • Update: Made a new appointment for this issue (11 Jan), but the dealer already did some homework by consulting others and they now say it's factory designed this way.....that would be real stupid. The only advantage an EV has is this possibility of pre-heating and now it seems unusable unless you really hate your neighbours.

Ja: Compass 4XE MY 22

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!