Beiträge von mpas66

Feiertag?

Hi!

When starting up my 22 Compass, the U Connect display doesn't start up completely. Android auto function starts, but all other buttons remain greyed out. I can't operate any button on the display. I have to reset the unit by holding on/off for 10sec and then it will start up OK. Every now and then I get the message "UConnect box needs maintenance" for 5 seconds. Now when it is working (after reset), the display blinks off every 5 minutes while all functionalities stay on. Anyone recognize this? Already had the latest updates. :cursing:

The car will be in the dealership tomorrow and I will let you all know what happens.

Update: Made a new appointment for this issue (11 Jan), but the dealer already did some homework by consulting others and they now say it's factory designed this way.....that would be real stupid. The only advantage an EV has is this possibility of pre-heating and now it seems unusable unless you really hate your neighbours.

Well, I had my Z78 recall yesterday, but that didn't solve the pre-heat issue. Haven't had any response to the ticket either. Will make a new appointment with the dealer just for this issue. It should be possible to code this behaviour out.s!Ap8ZAuzfzsSMholgE0EE1VliQgJraA?e=zu331K

Anybody already seen a company that dares to chiptune the 4Xe? I have the 190ps and would love to have the 240ps software, but on-one seems to offer tuning of the 4Xe.