Beiträge von marco_pas

Feiertag?

Guys, let's be honest. The 4Xe is piece of crap, concerning fuel/power consumption. ;) It's more Jeep then you would have guessed: Steering is vague, efficiency lousy and software, well ehhhhhh Nonetheless, I love the car.

I went to the car the next day to do a new factory reset, but when switching on the car, the hybrid app was there again. I nearly doubted myself, but 200% sure it wasn't there the day before.....

Unfortunately not, that’s the way the car actually works. I opened up a complaint ticket with Jeep last October, but there are no answers so far.

I saw your post too, but too late. I have just raised a ticket here too. If there's any news, I will post it here. Seems too me like dumb programming.... why would anyone want it to work this way? pffff

Hi! My German is a bit rusty, so I will introduce myself in English. I am Marco, from Holland, class of '66. I have owned a Jeep Cherokee (XJ) for 15 years. This was my private car. Last year I also bought a campervan, which meant the XJ had to go. ;( Fortunately, last month I had to change my company car and I got the opportunity to choose a Compass 4Xe. It's a car from stock, so I didn't have a color choice. Would have loved the Blu Italia color, but it's a dull grey one...

Hi! I have found the way to switch on "Vorklimatisierung":thumbup:, but I have noticed that when this switches on (about a half hour before your depart time), the lights and radio also turn on. This is very annoying for the neighbors and unnecessary.:thumbdown: Does anyone recognize this and maybe found a way to turn that off?