Uconnect Box needs maintenance; see official dealer

Feiertag?
  • Hi!

When starting up my 22 Compass, the U Connect display doesn't start up completely. Android auto function starts, but all other buttons remain greyed out. I can't operate any button on the display. I have to reset the unit by holding on/off for 10sec and then it will start up OK. Every now and then I get the message "UConnect box needs maintenance" for 5 seconds. Now when it is working (after reset), the display blinks off every 5 minutes while all functionalities stay on. Anyone recognize this? Already had the latest updates. :cursing:

The car will be in the dealership tomorrow and I will let you all know what happens.

Ja: Compass 4XE MY 22
    • Offizieller Beitrag

I had this message several times before, but with no major impact to my Uconnect 4 system. In most cases, this message shows up when the box has to renew the security certificate. As soon the cetificate is properly downloaded, the message goes away.

Your problem seems to be quite more, good luck for getting this issue fixed.

• Update: They reset the complete unit to factory default because they couldn't find any hardware issues or outstanding service releases. Thusfar it works, but I lost the hybrid app now.......

Ja: Compass 4XE MY 22
    • Offizieller Beitrag

This is, what makes me going nuts. How do they hand out the car to the customer without checking everything works straight? Missing hybrid pages after factory reset a known issue, but this can be fixed. I don´t now the exact procedure yet, it must have something to do with "restore configuration" in body controller.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!